The lovely people at Brainstorm have given me one of their fantastic T Rex Projector and Room Guard's to give away in my fab competition and it's worth £29.99.
The T rex projector would be a great addition to a dinosaur loving kids bedroom.
It has 24 dinosaur images hidden in a secret compartment that will project onto the wall, up to one metre wide!
So if your child is a fan of a Stegosaurus, Diplodocus, Brachiosaurus and a Triceratops, they'll love this.
The kids can have a realistic dinosaur in their own room! It is a high-quality T rex shaped projector has 24 dinosaur images that will project onto your bedroom walls, up to one metre wide. Features 18 different types of dinosaur.
T rex will guard their room, roaring in to action when anyone goes in. A trembler alert makes the T rex roar when a motion sensor detects movement with one of five mighty roar sounds. It is over 40cm long, and will make a great room decoration for any dinosaur loving fan. It has a secret code that unlocks fascinating online dino facts and includes a bonus T rex door sticker.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning, it's easy to enter, just use the Gleam competition box below.
Terms and conditions
- The closing date is 21st July 2015 at 23.59 (GMT)
- Competition open to UK residents only - This competition has no age restriction.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all correct entries.
- Prize is one T Rex Projector & Room Guard.
- The winner will be informed by email within 2 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within one week after closing date or a new winner will be chosen.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time.
- Entrants must use the Gleam entry form and check out Brainstorm's website (through the Gleam entry form) - this is the ONLY mandatory task. You can gain extra entries in the draw by leaving a comment on the giveaway blog post, following @OurFamilyLifeUK on twitter, follow us on Instagram, subscribing to our YouTube channel, following on Pinterest, watching a video or tweeting a link to the giveaway.
- The PR company for Brainstorm is responsible for prize fulfilment.
- This is a joint promotion between Brainstorm and ourfamilylife.co.uk